Paper Submission Guidlines
Deadline for submitting the papers for APJNT Vol. 5 No. 2 is September 30th 2023
Scope of Journal
- Research and clinical practice in the field of neurotherapy, biofeedback, neurofeedback
- New protocols for treatment of mental disorders
- New methods for data analysis related to neurotherapy
- New biomarkers for diagnosis of mental disorders
- Human studies are preferred, but animal studies can be considered
- New models and approaches to neurotherapy
Key Features of the Journal
The Asia Pacific Journal of Neurotherapy is a free, online, non-profit journal that will be linked to the APNA and ANSA websites. There will be two issues per year (March and November). The Editorial Board is made up of clinicians and researchers with an interest in Neurotherapy. Following submission of articles there is a standard peer-review process. The journal will follow standard policies regarding ethics and plagiarism. Submissions with respect to this journal have been made to top indexing agencies.
- Clinical Case Studies
- Clinical case studies describe the diagnosis and neurotherapy treatment of a patient. It could be new or established method, protocol, or technique that is of significant interest in the field. The clinical case study should include Abstract, Protocol, Materials & Equipment, Methods, Results & Discussion and References. Typically, the clinical case study contains 1,000 to 2,500 words.
- Research Articles
- A research article should be novel study of significance. The research article should include Abstract, Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Results, Discussion and References. Typically, the research article contains 2,500 to 5,000 words.
- Review Articles
- A review article should be a comprehensive and balanced survey of developments in a field. It should be written in a way to address broad audience. The review article should include Abstract, Survey of Literature, Statistical Results, Discussion and References. Typically, the review article contains maximum of 10,000 words.
- Letter to Editor
- Readers are welcomed to submit constructive scientific remarks on the articles published in the journal. The “Letter to Editor” contains maximum of 500 words.
How to Publish?
All members of APNA and ANSA and all involved in the field of neurotherapy are invited to submit papers to the journal for publication.